To maintain a respectful place to share ideas, we ask that you please follow the guidelines below and be aware of our Community Rules.
- Be respectful. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Please refrain from personal attacks or behavior that could be perceived as insulting or demeaning.
- Be open-minded. Our community welcomes diverse opinions. Please be willing to engage in respectful dialogue with those who hold different views.
- No bigotry or harassment. We don’t tolerate hate speech or language intended to offend people based on protected characteristics such as: race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. Any form of harassment is also prohibited including: bullying, intimidation, vulgar language, threats, sexually suggestive remarks, and repeated disruptions.
- Stay on topic. Please stick to the topic and avoid derailing discussions with unrelated commentary.
- No ads. We ask that you refrain from posting ads, promotions, or commercial content.
- Fact-check your sources. We encourage you to fact-check and cite your sources where possible and avoid spreading misinformation or propaganda.
- Report inappropriate behavior. If you encounter behavior that violates our Community Rules, please report it immediately. We take all reports seriously and will take appropriate action to maintain a safe and respectful community.
Thanks for being a part of the Artifact community!
- The Artifact Team